Volkswagen Jetta vs. Mazda3
The all-new 2019 Volkswagen Jetta is bigger, turbocharged, full of technology, and fun to drive for everyone. More than ever, the 2019 Jetta offers the right combination of comfort, versatility, technology and superb German engineering Kansas City customers demand and deserve.
Kansas City consumers are picky and want something that can do the commute and the shopping with ease, comfort, safety and offer great value too. Our customers have been looking at the Mazda3 in comparison to the Jetta. Let us see how they stack up with each other.
|2019 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T S||2019 Mazda3 Sport sedan|
Engine + Standard Transmission
|1.4 Liter turbocharged I-4 – 147 HP + 6-speed manual||2.0 liter I-4 – 155HP + 6-speed manual|
Combined Fuel Economy
|34 MPG||32 MPG|
|2888 lbs.||2899 lbs.|
Rear Sear Room (Head/Leg/Hip/Shoulder in inches)
Cargo Space (Sedan)
|14.1 cu. Ft.||12.4 cu. ft.|
What makes the new 2019 Jetta stand out from the Mazda3?
- Aluminum-alloy wheels, App-Connect, and full LED lighting are standard on every Jetta model
- More available driver assistance features available – including
- Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, ACC, Lane Assist, and Light Assist
- Available premium features, such as the Digital Cockpit, 10-color ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, heated and ventilated seats, and BeatsAudio system
- America’s Best Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty: The People First Warranty – 6 Years/72,000 Miles*
The 2019 Jetta comes in five trim levels – S, SE, R-Line, SEL and SEL Premium, offering an array of standard equipment and safety features to keep it going through its paces.
You can see our inventory of the all-new 2019 Jetta at Bud Brown Volkswagen. Come for a test drive and check out our deals for this very popular model in the Volkswagen lineup.
*6 years/72,000 miles (whichever occurs first) New Vehicle Limited Warranty on MY2019 VW vehicles, excluding e-Golf. See owner’s literature or dealer for warranty exclusions and limitations.