Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport vs. Honda Passport
Look no further, the all-new Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport has arrived at Bud Brown Volkswagen!
The new two-row Atlas Cross Sport arrives as a newcomer in a very important segment or our consumers – mid-size, two-row SUVs. Families want these vehicles to get the kids across town to sports practice, for a trip out of town. They make great tailgate vehicles at Royals and Chiefs games!
With its great passenger and cargo space and 4Motion capabilities, the Atlas Cross Sport offers the right combination of comfort, versatility, technology and superb German engineering Kansas City customers demand and deserve.
Kansas City consumers are picky and want something that can take the family everywhere with ease, comfort, safety and offer great value too. Our customers have been looking at the Honda Passport in comparison to the Atlas Cross Sport. Let us see how they stack up with each other.
What is the real difference between the Atlas Cross Sport and the Honda Passport?
- Better passenger space utilization for five passengers, including the best second-row space in its class
- More expansive cargo area
- Two great engines to choose from – including a V6 that tows up to 5,000 pounds!
- Better value across the board
- Excellent connectivity through Car-Net connected services, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink
- German engineering and technology
- Comes with the Bud Brown Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty
The Atlas Cross Sport comes in three basic trim levels – S, SE and SEL, offering an array of standard equipment, comprehensive packages and styles, and safety features to keep it going through its paces. With a starting price of just $30,545, the all new Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport brings value for money to the table like none before.
You can see our inventory of the all-new Atlas Cross Sport at Bud Brown Volkswagen. Contact us for a test drive and check out our deals for this very remarkable and fantastic new addition in the Volkswagen lineup.