New Volkswagen Taos
Volkswagen Taos Capability
A 1.5L turbocharged powertrain with 158 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque provides decent acceleration for this compact crossover SUV. As standard, this engine drives the front wheels via a 7-speed DSG automatic transmission.
Optionally available for the Taos is the 4MOTION transmission AWD with four driving modes, each for a specific road condition. These features and convenient exterior dimensions make the 2023 Taos a practical everyday ride.
Volkswagen Taos Features
Standard Keyless access, as well as optional remote start and wireless charging, are only a glimpse of Volkswagen’s tech features for the Taos. Buyers can also choose between SiriusXM and a well-improved BeatsAudio sound system as available options for this vehicle. The latter option would make you feel like you are present in an audio session.
The 2023 Volkswagen Taos comes with an optional driver assistance IQ.DRIVE system, offering features like Adaptive Cruise Control, Rear Traffic Alert, Active Blind Spot Monitor, and Lane Assist, improving comfort and safety for the driver and passengers.
Plus, the rear-view camera, anti-collision smart system, automatic post-collision braking system, and tire pressure monitoring system are among other notable technologies for the crossover SUV.
New Volkswagen Taos Trim Levels
If you have your eye on the 2023 Taos, it’s good to know Bud Brown VW offers this vehicle in three trim levels: S, SE, and SEL.
Whether you’re interested in buying a brand-new Volkswagen Taos or scheduling a service appointment for your current VW vehicle, our professional team of experts at Bud Brown VW is here to help. Contact us today!
2003 Volkswagen Taos S
Starting MSRP $24,155
- 1.5L turbocharged engine
- Front Assist (Forward Collision Warning & Autonomous Emergency Braking w/ Pedestrian Monitoring)
- Blind Spot Monitor w/ RTA
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: 8” digital instrument display
- Automatic, LED headlights & LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- LED taillights
- Keyless access with push-button start
2003 Volkswagen Taos SE
Starting MSRP $28,925
- 18″ alloy wheels w/ all-season tires
- CloudTex seating surfaces
- Remote engine start
- Wireless charging (for compatible devices)
- App-Connect® smartphone integration (for compatible devices) via wireless & USB
2003 Volkswagen Taos SEL
Starting MSRP $34,535
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit Pro: 10.25” digital instrument display
- 19″ alloy wheels w/ all-season tires
- Integrated light bar in front grille
- Park Distance Control, front
- Power tilting & sliding panoramic sunroof
- Leather seating surfaces