Kelley Blue Book Names Volkswagen To “10 Most Awarded Brands” List
What makes a Volkswagen a Volkswagen?
Simple! Volkswagen offers a lineup that is fun, comfortable, sporty, capable, and cool. Volkswagen produces each of their cars, wagons, and SUVs with the latest in design and technology through German engineering.
For 2019, Kelley Blue Book named Volkswagen one of their 10 Most Awarded Brands. In fact, Volkswagen was awarded eight different awards from KBB. There are two models that won more than one award from this respected authority on automobiles – the Atlas and the Jetta. The Golf family also walked away with three of these accolades.
Here are the awards Volkswagen received from KBB:
- 2019 Atlas: 12 Best family Cars of 2019 and 10 Best Road Trip Cars of 2019
- 2019 Jetta: 10 Coolest New Cars Under $20,000 and 10 Best Sedans Under $30,000
- 2019 Golf: 10 Coolest New Cars Under $20,000
- 2019 Golf GTI: 10 Coolest Cars Under $30,000
- 2019 Golf Alltrack: 10 Best All-Wheel-Drive Vehicles Under $30,000
- 2019 Passat: 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000
If you look at these awards, there is something they all share in common – affordability. A Volkswagen is a vehicle offering all of the qualities you expect from one of our products. With five award-winning vehicles starting under $30,000 – two of which start at under $20,000 — they are also easy to own.
Plus, they are made for you and your Kansas City lifestyle.
Come see our award-winning lineup at Bud Brown Volkswagen and take a test drive. Ask about how you can buy or lease one today!